— Your privacy is critically important to us.
– Website Visitors Like most website operators, MEMELLI.COM collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. MEMELLI ‘s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how MEMELLI ‘s visitors use its website. From time to time, MEMELLI may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website. MEMELLI also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on MEMELLI.COM blog posts. MEMELLI only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
– Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information Certain visitors to MEMELLI ‘s websites choose to interact with MEMELLI in ways that require MEMELLI to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that MEMELLI gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at MEMELLI.COM to provide a username and email address.
– Security The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
– Aggregated Statistics MEMELLI may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. MEMELLI may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, MEMELLI.COM does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
– Business Transfers If MEMELLI.COM, or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that MEMELLI.COM goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of MEMELLI.COM may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
– Messaging Get That Jewelry reserves the right to contact any customers via text message for business purposes only. If ever you wish to opt-out of receiving text messages please email our customer support info@Memelli.com.